Soft Tissue Therapy in Kidlington, Oxford
We all know how pain or injury can affect our performance. Being able to perform at our best is important & being unable to excel leads to frustration
Here’s how Soft Tissue Therapy can help you
- Relieve muscle pain, spasms & discomfort
- Improve joint range of movement & flexibility
- Facilitate injury recovery
- Shortened recovery time post sports performance
- Improved posture
- Injury prevention
- Aid relaxation
- Help to lengthen short muscles
- Aid post-surgery recovery
- Optimise tissue formation following Strains & Sprains
- Boost performance
Muscles, Tendons, Ligaments and Fascia make up your Soft Tissue
Soft tissue therapy is a manual therapy treating chronic or acute injuries and conditions to improve your body’s ability to move more freely to boost your performance in sport & lifestyle
Your Soft Tissue Therapy session may include the combination of the treatments below
- Sports Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Muscle Energy Techniques (MET)
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF)
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilisation (IASTM)
- Active Fascial Release
- Strengthening Programme
The benefits of Soft Tissue Therapy & Sports Massage for treating injury & reducing pain are well documented. Injuries that occur due to sport or accidents shouldn’t lead to an inactive lifestyle.
I believe effective Soft Tissue Therapy and Sports Massage techniques along with a tailored exercise programme can help you get back to sport and perform at the level you want to be.
Following an accident or serious injury soft tissue therapy will help with recovery by increasing joint range of movement as well as reducing the possibility of poor scar tissue formation that can lead to reduced muscle and joint function if left untreated.
Soft tissue therapy also plays a role in injury prevention. By ensuring muscle and soft tissue fibres stay in good condition and maintain their full range of movement leading to a better posture, energy and overall mobility.